Team Player skins

idle_woodie_hockey.gif.19e532ba8662931db

Team Player was just released and the devs in the stream asked me to pitch ideas for other team player skins for the rest of the cast. Here's my ideas:

Maxwell- Fencerb090be04c119ef047a01c01af2a8512b.jpg

Wilson-baseballc2c7ed6f994345ab7e41a3a2db7d42f0.jpg

Wolfgang-football5bb2a2ed5042c.image.jpg?resize=1200,895

Wickerbottom-tennissuzanne-lenglen-4.jpg

willow-lacrosswomens%20lacrosse%20in%20sun%20pictorial

wx-golf sept-fashion01-600x511-0.jpg

Wendy and webber-Swimming330px-Ethelda_Bleibtrey,_Violet_Walrond,

Wortox-longjumpalice-coachman-P_t750x550.jpg?d885fc46c4

Wigfrid-archeryphipsicli1939elon_0093.jpg

I wasn't sure what would be a time approporiate skin for Wormwood but hopefully these are interesting concepts for the future.

2 minutes ago, Ismael Marin said:

i disaprove the suggestion to make Webber's sport skin swimming.

I was suggesting due to being a duo with Wendy as complementary skins but the idea of Webber being wet would be adorable. Like a cat who accidentally fell into a bath tub.

Okay, so what kind of sport would Webber be in 1920?

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

I was suggesting due to being a duo with Wendy as complementary skins but the idea of Webber being wet would be adorable. Like a cat who accidentally fell into a bath tub.

Okay, so what kind of sport would Webber be in 1920?

I had to investigate and... Webber could be a cyclist!

I mean, in 1920 there was Tour de France, the 14th one. So, why not?

5d8bcc3d0c683_Winonasports.thumb.png.ff3814db80bf18d1f1c9ed7ba9c48789.pngForgive me for this horrid sketch but I imagine Winona'd be a Handball player; she could also go for Volleyball or Football (the actual one that's played with the foot) but I decided that the best feel of enfranchisement was at Handball (Volleyball felt too stereotypically feminine for her and while I can certainly imagine her playing football as like a team captain of her company sports, a sport that generic felt more fitting to Wilson, you can give baseball to Wortox so that he teleports from one base to the next)

5 hours ago, Warbucks said:

if horseback ridering is a sport

Equestrian.thumb.jpg.14c884d467374f2a0d40c6ccef182dbc.jpgIt is, and it has such a classic clothing that Klei can really design a full set out of if they want, great idea. Long riding boots, White tight pants, leather tight jacket with distinct buttons, and shiny white short gloves. The toque and whip could be item skins

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I was thinking more along the lines of Witches, Vampires, Werewolves, Mummies, Frankenstein, Bats, Ghosts, The Headless Horseman.. Etc..

But ehh not everyone is a fan of the spooky stuff I guess. :(

That's a really good theme for halloween skins; Supernatural. But I'd personally prefer Klei to first complete the Hallowed nights skins and they kinda went a different direction with them. Can't pin exactly what the theme of those are but it's like horror movie steriotypes like Mad Scientist, Uncomplete Monster, Clown, Lonely Young Girl, Post Apocalyptic pack leader, Woeful wife.

Though on second thought the supernatural are also steriotypes so they can give other characters such skins. Wickerbottom-Witch, Woodie-Werewolf, Maxwell-Vampire, Wormwood-Mummy, Wortox-Lucifer, Warly-Serial killer butcher, Wolfgang-Mutant, Winona-Zombie, Wigfrit-Amazon

13 hours ago, minespatch said:

first skin set felt like a furry convention.:wilson_ecstatic:

Oh you mean the Customes Set, totally, all survivors embracing their inner furry xD

I can't wait to see what costumes will they give to Wortox, Warly and Wormwood (and maybe the 3rd DLC character too). I mean they kinda have to, wearing those event costumes is kind of an important game mechanic for hallowed nights, Klei shouldn't leave out any characters from the event mechanics. 

Perfect wormwood team player idea:

The technical term for a genetic mutation in a plant is a "sport", so for Wormwood's sports skin, he could have something to do with that. Plant sports are usually s discoloration in some parts, so maybe wormwood could get some white/brown patches on his body? Or maybe take the mutant thing really far and give him extra eyes and a tail? I don't know how to execute this but it would be a really good pun for Klei to add.

Edit: here’s a poorly drawn concept skin

Spoiler

97E493C6-F0E0-4AD5-8075-81DA4601A0B2.thumb.jpeg.c27064b1001ed00f9cc2580d692060aa.jpeg

I added a green desert stone in the chest since desert stones are impure orange gems. I figured an impure green gem would make a sporty Wormwood.

Archived