[Experimental Update] - 367250

Kevin

• Developer

Hey Grifters!

Grout Bog is where the second character's story is set, and this update has just a little bit of that content spilling over into Sal's Murder Bay. Play your cards right, and you can even get yourself a pet robot!

• Added an unlockable Rise Outpost in Sal's story: Complete a quest chain in a particular way to gain access to exotic Spark Baron technology and buyable AutoDogs.
  • All defs have unique boons and banes now. (Next step: extra uniques for special characters!)
  • New encounterable defs: The Rise Rebel and the Spark Baron AutoDog.
  • Added a bunch of powerful new consumable items that are imported from Grout Bog, and rare in Murder Bay. (most don't have card art yet)
  • Fixed desc of barbed_defense and increased the bleed by 1
  • Fix prices incorrectly being striked-out if they aren't different from the usual price.

View full update

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I was looking through the compendium, and... is there any reason why some items say "destroy after 1 use" (and have the charge counter on the top left of the card), and others just say "destroy" (and don't have the charge counter symbol)? As far as I can tell, the two are functionally identical, so might as well stay consistent. I would also consider putting a different symbol there altogether for items that don't destroy themselves, so it's easier to tell at a glance which items you can use liberally.

Also, not a huge issue, but the compendium takes some time to load. Not super long, but enough to be noticeable.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Kevin said:
  • Added a bunch of powerful new consumable items that are imported from Grout Bog, and rare in Murder Bay. (most don't have card art yet)

I thought we would have to unlock them before they would appear in the codex. But they are already visible. No challenge ):

Edited by s5unaMe