Pacu, why won't you swim upwards?

I have encountered very strange issue. My Pacus tend to stay close to the bottom of their tank and won't reach the algea. You can see on the screen their pathing. What's odd, is that they don't start right after being released from a fish trap (even from the inside of the tank). Do you have any ideas what's going on?

Oxygen Not Included 23.08.2019 18_29_34.png

That's odd, I don't think I've encounter this before.

1. Save reload didn't resolve?
  2. Save as. then disable all mods. reload, check pathing again. I know there is little chance, but for troubleshooting, this is needed.

I've seen numerous times that a bunch of pacu get stuck together and then be unable to move at all despite being surrounded by hundreds of tiles of water. I wasn't paying too much attention to them, but I think they ended up not laying eggs and a lot of them died off.

image.thumb.png.5bc391744003a38dc195ac6dfb5928a4.png

I have this issue as well.... indeed the tank was filling up while the pacu were an egg.

(restart game in progress...)

(damn, 15 sec for game start, 65 sec on an SSD for loading world..)

Et voilà !

image.png.a66550178aaa82936e0e98e00022a041.png

Do you think it's worth a bug report?

This isn't exact problem you mentioned above but I found out that you shouldn't build anything in the grid columns below the fish feeders or pacus won't eat any algae from feeders. Try to deconstruct any machines in the feeder's grid columns to see if it fix this issue

4 minutes ago, camelot said:

This isn't exact problem you mentioned above but I found out that you shouldn't build anything in the grid columns below the fish feeders or pacus won't eat any algae from feeders. Try to deconstruct any machines in the feeder's grid columns to see if it fix this issue

Well this time they do not mind the conveyor loader. But it may be a problem in other configuration.

Anyway, bug report posted.

Archived