Help me pls

2 hours ago, KBCWeeabo said:

Hi, My name is Vinicius, I play dst in ps4 and i need your help :), Recently (today), my game crashed on my 1.5k Day world and my world got deleted instantly... Is there a way to recover it? =\

Whoa dude. That's rough. What exactly happened at the time of the crash. If you have any recordings or pictures of your world that would help us figure out the problem. 

My first thought is that there was too much stuff in a small area and the game crashes when trying to boot up the world. That's how I lost a 1000+ day world, but the performance on console has gotten A LOT better since then. 

This is also why i have automatic uploads turned off for this game and 2 others, because the corruption of files is either highly likely(Payday 2)or just a hammer to the head in the amount of time that can be lost(DST, 7 DtD). I manually upload my saves for these three games to ensure i do not lose my progress. With Payday 2 i have had numerous corrupted files, in fact way to many to count, with 7 DtD it has happened maybe 5 times, and with DST it happened twice. All told several thousand hours of game time that i didn't lose because i chose the more cumbersome way of using cloud storage.

Just so use know i did lose around 300 hours of time with one of my DST servers because i forgot to upload my data. I hadn't played in a while and Klei made the game so stable that i just got over confident and unfortunately paid a price, though luckily not the ultimate price.

On 8/20/2019 at 11:39 AM, KBCWeeabo said:

Hi, My name is Vinicius, I play dst in ps4 and i need your help :), Recently (today), my game crashed on my 1.5k Day world and my world got deleted instantly... Is there a way to recover it? =\

I feel this.. Friend and myself had a 3000+ crash and delete and we didn't have a backup saved so we had to start over.. My heart hurts for you

Archived