Til there is an art forum

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Wait- Is that a blush on Lucy?:wilson_shocked:

Is looks like Wickerbottom and Wilson are the ones looking at Woodie.

Wicker is looking a couple of directions, as my friend has issue regaining sanity.Ā :lol:

Also... Senpaxe noticed you.

• Haha 2

Wanted to do a little something less Posey and a bit more actiony. Although admittedly I got tired half way through and got a littleĀ  lazy. Still wanted to share in the end20200621_073244.jpg

Edited by Wesworld
Forgot text
  • Like 8

On 6/21/2020 at 7:33 AM, Wesworld said:

Wanted to do a little something less Posey and a bit more actiony. Although admittedly I got tired half way through and got a littleĀ  lazy. Still wanted to share in the end20200621_073244.jpg

How did Wolfgang lose his boots?:wilson_ecstatic:

22 hours ago, Wesworld said:

Welcome to the future, here is my favorite wes skin20200824_010125.jpg

Looking like quite the barbarian. Pretty good, bud.

21 hours ago, Wesworld said:

I have also drawn my favorite wendy skinĀ 20200824_014707.jpg

I'm guessing you'll be doing each character with your favorite skin set?

8 minutes ago, Wesworld said:

Hey jf anyone has any dont starve related requests, belt them out. I can always use the practice

5c2beddbd5126_happytradermerchant.thumb.png.db59e2f544804b98f3a3e88e147d5a5f.pngwendypostart_sm.thumb.png.6549ed8797696c

Either the Curio Collector or Mourire. Probably Mourire due to him not getting any art except for this.

I will attempt you request the next time I put pencil to paper minespatch. And as far as drawing every favorite skin, I may or may not. I did it for wendy and wes (and wigfrid in an earlier drawing) because I like them the most. Maybe I'll give the other characters a go at some point, but your request is the next on my chopping block.

Ā 

• Like 2

Heya, sorry it took me a while to get back to this, a lot if things have been keeping me busy, but your request was still on my mind minespatch. For now I'll give you a "guest of honor" style curio man. If you wanted a default version, I can always have a go at him when i get free time again.

20200921_010014.jpg

• Like 2