First time seafaring

Are there any reasons on why rafts break so easily? I don’t see any damage to the raft when we travel, but it always seems like when we land and park the raft for a bit the raft breaks when we come back. Is it cause we were going against the wave because I did not see any. Can someone explain? 

Rafts get damaged if you hit other rafts/land/sea stacks

I suggest you heave all the sails up even when you have the anchor blocking the moving as the anchor does NOT block all the movement.

The sails will slowly bump into the land until the raft breaks.

On 8/16/2019 at 11:35 AM, Machilla19 said:

Are there any reasons on why rafts break so easily? I don’t see any damage to the raft when we travel, but it always seems like when we land and park the raft for a bit the raft breaks when we come back. Is it cause we were going against the wave because I did not see any. Can someone explain? 

Yeah I had the same issue, was quite sure the sail/anchor was up, wasn't too close to shore.  Come back and the boat had fallen apart.   So did it again, this time I was standing on it, it got cracks along the entire diameter and sank in no time at all.   Finally redid it again and parked boat as far away from land as possible while still being able to debark.   Finally worked.   

Archived