pokeshell get mad on old age?

image.thumb.png.0b941e81a0ea9721aeaa93564e91a745.png

Hello :)

Here is the French National Park, with nice manure heaps and lovely wild life. Mealwood tree is let untouch, to feed the sheepy-thingy (drecko?), but then the meal lcie will rot, hence the pokeshell (send by portal delivery, surely from another asteroid zoo wild life conservatory). Once in a while, the pokeshell gets mad, attacks the passing dupes, get attacked back, die, leave an egg. Rince and repeat. So much is going on in the base that I cannot catch the trigger in the act, and fantom the why. Only clue it's happening when pokeshell is getting old. So it's very infrequent, as they live 100 cycles, but it's already the third round of this story.

Any clue of what set off the pokeshell?

Spoiler

please do not answer "the smell of my french dupes", they shower every day ;)

Yes, I may ne day conver to conveyors and sweeper but the cost in metal ore and 120W a loader so far stop me. Silly concidering I slap tons of metal for constructions and building, and a kilometer of cables (1.168 to be exact)... not to mention the 8 liquid pumps at 240W each :(

Hmm this might be why Camille died.  I noticed her already dying when the morning broke so I rolled back one day, assigned the same tasks and nothing happened.  I went through my entire setup and there was no reason why any of my Dupes would get injured.   But I did have several Poke care packages that were running about the area...

There definetly should be info in the codex about pokeshells being agressive. Also better tooltips about dupes taking damage would help a lot. You only see a "fleeing" message for <1s if a dupe gets attacked and then if he gets incapacitated. Could definetly use some work.

Archived