We need to discuss bundling wraps. Again…  

Hi,

I have a solo game in Dst (Xbox), where a friend joined me sometimes. He helped me to kill the dragonfly few times and kill Klaus. I use 30 bunnies to kill the beequeen (a lot of effort considering building 30 houses and more than 30 bee hats, sorry for my poor english, so farming silk for these hats).

Im on day 950 and this is how I use bundling wraps: 

I play with WX, because its my first long game on dst. I used to play the solo game because I coudnt deal the lag on Dst. I forced myself and thought the 400 hp would be a good balance, Im now a tank and Im good with it. Im in love with DS but its another subject.

When Warly came up, I changed for him, and I spent more than 1 year, with a very long autumn (50 days), farming vegetables, building 45 gardens, giving 160 light balls to a werepig, poop feist every few days, cooking, growing... but only few recipe. The glow berries one, some bones soup, the one to being dry in rain, like 10 voalt goalt jelly and many seasoning but I used powder cakes for that, 30 of each, pepper, garlic and honey.

Everything is on wrap except powder cake. And Im back with WX now. Glad to have all that new food under protection. 

Is it OP ? Maybe... But what did I do to get this ? Using 1 rope is cheap, but how many ropes I used ? How many time I opened it ? A lot. A frog rain and my trap field gave me around 60 frog meat, thanks bundle wrap ! Then I could fishing enough, putting my fishes into the same bundle, cooked them when I had enough.

How many times I'll open it from now ? More ropes.

Considering I dont use wrap for any other food, because I have a 2nd bunny town, I wouldnt want to see spoil on this few food I protected. Its a lot of effort. Especially on a solo game.   

Its a good reward. I almost see myself going solo on the fuelweaver and toadstool, with this recipes. The 2 last things I need to do before restart everything when the update will be on console.

And if I read well... 10k hours of dst ? Whats an effort for you after 10,000 hours? (joke)

38 minutes ago, Moonatik said:

Hi,

I have a solo game in Dst (Xbox), where a friend joined me sometimes. He helped me to kill the dragonfly few times and kill Klaus. I use 30 bunnies to kill the beequeen (a lot of effort considering building 30 houses and more than 30 bee hats, sorry for my poor english, so farming silk for these hats).

Im on day 950 and this is how I use bundling wraps: 

I play with WX, because its my first long game on dst. I used to play the solo game because I coudnt deal the lag on Dst. I forced myself and thought the 400 hp would be a good balance, Im now a tank and Im good with it. Im in love with DS but its another subject.

When Warly came up, I changed for him, and I spent more than 1 year, with a very long autumn (50 days), farming vegetables, building 45 gardens, giving 160 light balls to a werepig, poop feist every few days, cooking, growing... but only few recipe. The glow berries one, some bones soup, the one to being dry in rain, like 10 voalt goalt jelly and many seasoning but I used powder cakes for that, 30 of each, pepper, garlic and honey.

Everything is on wrap except powder cake. And Im back with WX now. Glad to have all that new food under protection. 

Is it OP ? Maybe... But what did I do to get this ? Using 1 rope is cheap, but how many ropes I used ? How many time I opened it ? A lot. A frog rain and my trap field gave me around 60 frog meat, thanks bundle wrap ! Then I could fishing enough, putting my fishes into the same bundle, cooked them when I had enough.

How many times I'll open it from now ? More ropes.

Considering I dont use wrap for any other food, because I have a 2nd bunny town, I wouldnt want to see spoil on this few food I protected. Its a lot of effort. Especially on a solo game.   

Its a good reward. I almost see myself going solo on the fuelweaver and toadstool, with this recipes. The 2 last things I need to do before restart everything when the update will be on console.

And if I read well... 10k hours of dst ? Whats an effort for you after 10,000 hours? (joke)

I understand. What would you think of keeping bundles as they are, same recipe (1 rope) and all,  but remove bee wax as a craftable item and leave it as a Bee Queen drop? As I said in my last reply.

47 minutes ago, the_revenant said:

I understand. What would you think of keeping bundles as they are, same recipe (1 rope) and all,  but remove bee wax as a craftable item and leave it as a Bee Queen drop? As I said in my last reply.

I think it would be a good deal. Its true that I could craft many of them in my game, so getting efforts and time to have them, Im ok. But let them with no spoil.

Is 4 slots too much ? I would be fine with 3, not less with this solution. 

Oh, I forgot one I prepared for the fuelweaver fight, that was before Warly release. 40 pierogis, 40 jerkies, 40 cooked cactus. I was wainting for my friend, but he didnt comeback yet. But, as same, it needs a lot of preparation. The only one I used until Warly.

Archived