No Pending Deliveries Status

I am having an issue where my dupes will not construct an airflow tile.  The errands tab on the unbuilt tile shows 3 different dupes with the status "No Pending Deliveries".  What does this mean?   I've reloaded, cancelled the order and recreated it, and nothing helps.

You can see below, dupe Devon for instance.  He has double-up for priority on "Building".  Yet I click on him, and it shows his current errand is "Dig".   Below that is a Farming Supply at priority 6.

None of this makes sense to me.  Does this look like a bug?

20190811185330_1.thumb.jpg.944f4702f259d21b2db36e38d08e648f.jpg20190811185355_1.thumb.jpg.fe2fc65076389c87480f00273d03ed5b.jpg

Okay this is weirder than I thought.  I recreated the order to create the tile, and cleared out all door priorities leading to this area, and eventually they built the tile.  However, it's now started happening all over the base.  Build orders are there, never filled, and it's never appearing on any todo list of any dupe.  The errands tab is most of the time empty, but occasionally one dupe pops up as a candidate to do it, with again the status "No Pending Deliveries". 

I'm going to attach the save in case anyone wants to take a look.  See the electrolyzer build and the heavy watt wires in the picture below.  Dupes are active, they are building certain things, and the area is clearly accessible.  Just they won't build this.

20190811191319_1.thumb.jpg.8fec3c9ab4419ce2d84c6df2a5369ee0.jpg

The Luckless Crater.sav

1 minute ago, suxkar said:

Have you tried changing building materials? Building in another location? Just to debug the problem

This is a good clue.  If I switch the type to Aluminium Ore, then it shows an available dupe.  Which leads me to look, and I think all the Iron ore is behind a one-way door and inaccessible. Thank you!

6 minutes ago, OxCD said:

I get this error message when there's no element (material/critter) available for the build or the action.

Wouldn't one usually get the red icon saying "Insufficient material"?
Also if the errand list is empty, it might have to be caused by too many orders.

12 minutes ago, suxkar said:

Wouldn't one usually get the red icon saying "Insufficient material"?
Also if the errand list is empty, it might have to be caused by too many orders.

I think that's only if you actually run out of the material.  In my case, the ore was mined and so it counts as a resource.  It's just unreachable.

Archived