Does anyone have the nameplate alphabet w/ numbers?

So uh, Im finally getting off my rear end and getting to that DST SCP-049 port, but there's one glaring problem. We're having a tough time making the nameplate (the gold/silver text that shows up with the portrait) because the font doesn't seem to have numbers. I can't simply call 049 "Plague Doctor", because that's too generic.

Any help or nah?

Edit: Im not putting this under modding because lets face it, this place gets more traffic and im asking for assets more than anything.

13 hours ago, Canis said:

So uh, Im finally getting off my rear end and getting to that DST SCP-049 port,

Did my motivational speech really motivate you that much? Hue, nice.

Also there was a website that did this for you I believe. I'll see if I can find it.

Also "the doctor" sounds nice.

On 8/11/2019 at 2:23 AM, Canis said:

So uh, Im finally getting off my rear end and getting to that DST SCP-049 port, but there's one glaring problem. We're having a tough time making the nameplate (the gold/silver text that shows up with the portrait) because the font doesn't seem to have numbers. I can't simply call 049 "Plague Doctor", because that's too generic.

Any help or nah?

Edit: Im not putting this under modding because lets face it, this place gets more traffic and im asking for assets more than anything.

CANIS, DO NOT WORRY FOR I HAVE THE PERFECT WEBSITE.

https://gg.dstealth.com/Dont-Starve-Together/

enjoy it, owo

Well, a friend of mine (that's also working on the 049 mod with me) whipped up a nameplate with the numbers.

image.thumb.png.bec8f66f67713add4f5da7c8ead47d46.png

This isn't necessarily /thread, since if someone still has a font that includes numbers, they can post it and help anyone that's looking for it.

Archived