Klei you launch is broken

I have arms that randomly decide not to move items, until I save and load and then they magically start moving items.

If at least my dupes could pick up some of the slack and move items, but no my dupes picks up items, drop items, pick up items and drop items over and over and save/load unfortunately doesn't fix it.

48 minutes ago, Miravlix said:

I have arms that randomly decide not to move items, until I save and load and then they magically start moving items.

If at least my dupes could pick up some of the slack and move items, but no my dupes picks up items, drop items, pick up items and drop items over and over and save/load unfortunately doesn't fix it.

the problem with the objects falling out of my hands irritated me for a long time, until I came to the conclusion that the shorter the stairs, the less chance of dropping. For this reason, I always have a lot of short stairs at the base, instead of one big one. Perhaps this is a bug, and perhaps, as the developers of the game like it, this is a feature that we must figure out for ourselves, like example, with extreme pressure on the cell

undocumentation of some features of the game is the hallmark of this studio. So extremely annoying. But it is very convenient for them. At any time, a bug can be declared a game mechanic and vice versa

3 minutes ago, aresd said:

the problem with the objects falling out of my hands irritated me for a long time, until I came to the conclusion that the shorter the stairs, the less chance of dropping. For this reason, I always have a lot of short stairs at the base, instead of one big one. Perhaps this is a bug,

AFAIK, dupes will only (?) drop items if they have to use the bathroom or get a breath of air.  

1 minute ago, Sigma Cypher said:

AFAIK, dupes will only (?) drop items if they have to use the bathroom or get a breath of air.  

make a stairs, make it so that it’s clean under the ladder, put a block with resources below and put a storehouse on top. And wonder where the resources came from under the stairs.

35 minutes ago, selereth said:

The launch is broken for a variety of reasons, the biggest one being a massive performance drop once you start launching rockets due to the performance load of the new temperature calculations. 

i was having 30 FPS now in my sub-100 cycle base...
my ultra long QOL1-3 old base with 2000cycle gave me 22-24 FPS....
I really worry now.

I have to admit to making the same mistake...I.e building a large ladder shaft top to bottom while having loads of co2 in the basement....oh Lord, no better way of dropping efficiency to like 10%...My little poopers ran to and fro picking the same piece of slime up and dropping it and again and again while I was blueprinting some build...

2 minutes ago, Yoma_Nosme said:

I have to admit to making the same mistake...I.e building a large ladder shaft top to bottom while having loads of co2 in the basement....oh Lord, no better way of dropping efficiency to like 10%...My little poopers ran to and fro picking the same piece of slime up and dropping it and again and again while I was blueprinting some build...

At least you got an answer why this happens in a short time, based on the experience of another. You are lucky, but I had to find out for a long time what is happening, spending a billion time on anger and hatred))

20 minutes ago, Sigma Cypher said:

https://youtu.be/J3gZIA1I3Xo

This problem is easily implemented in the sandbox. Apparently, all the same, this is a feature of the game.

26 minutes ago, aresd said:

This problem is easily implemented in the sandbox. Apparently, all the same, this is a feature of the game.

idk, have you ever dropped something while on a ladder? because I have, and lemme tell you, it did fall to the bottom right away...

2 minutes ago, xialeth said:

idk, have you ever dropped something while on a ladder? because I have, and lemme tell you, it did fall to the bottom right away...

My previous bases had long stairs. And at some point, my units did nothing but, in the amount of 20 units, try to lift a ton of granite from the bottom of the stairs with a break for the toilet and sleep. The amount of hate's enegry, that I threw into the universe probably destroyed a small planet with a billion good humanoids.

Archived