Peeing 2 Gallons of Water!?

Also worth mentioning that Dupes do not require anything to drink.  They enjoy it, but it is not required.  So both the Water Cooler (which supplies 1 kg units of clean Water) and the Espresso Machine (I don't know the numbers here) do not contribute to Dupe "waste" output.

10 hours ago, SakuraKoi said:

By no means new and it is worth considering... before and after, they still weigh 30kg:wilson_horror:

Well this isn't SCUM after all!

10 hours ago, Cypher-7 said:

What’s a gallon?! :wilson_ecstatic:

Ancient unit of measure i think. Like gunthers chain, barley corn per square banana per peanut. Maybe 2 chopped fingers holding a bucket. I don't know man I only know metric.

16 hours ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

They drink all the 5 liters from the toilet and then pee 6.7 liters of dirty water. ;)

If they drink the 5 liter, they piss 11.7kg !
No one said it's only piss. After a good diner, you evacuate more than only piss ;)

I just played with google translate. Apparently the word for "child" (puer) also is the word for young, boy, servant, slave and I'm pretty sure if the ancient romans had zombie flicks it would also apply.

So I would like to ask Klei to consider the sporechid to have a taxonomowhateverologicalo-y name Puer Glomerorum. 1. because it totally fits and 2. because it would piss off Hydra. :p

Archived