The Jobs Board needs to make a comeback.

If you're like me, you're playing with Care Packages disabled.  If you're like me, you're also disabling the Printing Pod as soon as you've got all the dupes you need because you don't want to be bothered with rejecting all every three cycles.  But with the removal of the Jobs Board, we're now required to have the Printing Pod running in order to use skill points.  This necessitates some annoying micromanagement on our part.  As such, I'd like the Jobs Board to make a return and serve as an alternative for using skill points if the Printing Pod is disabled.

A more practical reason is that you might also want the jobs board if you do a base migration or have dupes living in multiple places on the map.  That way dupes would not have to return to the printer pod every time you want them to skill up.

On 7/29/2019 at 3:01 PM, DarkMaster13 said:

A more practical reason is that you might also want the jobs board if you do a base migration or have dupes living in multiple places on the map.  That way dupes would not have to return to the printer pod every time you want them to skill up.

+1 i played with dislocation pod....it gonna be far from my center operation area in late game.

Archived