Experience not complete

59 minutes ago, Wilson7u7 said:

If i want all the content of the game in a world?

Is that impossible?

Any world haven´t all the things :(

Rime has every biome. Just keep in mind that it is missing one thing: initial warmth outside of the printing pod location, although that does make it the only map where you will actually bother to use heaters, which may as well be missing content in every other map.

3 minutes ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

Am I just unlucky, or did one of you find an "acutual ice biome" on rime with some sleet wheat ?

I have not played on Rime personally, although I believe sleet wheat not appearing on Rime was a bug recently fixed.

Just now, Nebbie said:
6 minutes ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

Am I just unlucky, or did one of you find an "acutual ice biome" on rime with some sleet wheat ?

I have not played on Rime personally, although I believe sleet wheat not appearing on Rime was a bug recently fixed.

At least when I tested Rime maps, they were lacking the complete ice biome, not just the sleet wheat plants.

[So the map generation didn´t provide everything.]

2 minutes ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

At least when I tested Rime maps, they were lacking the complete ice biome, not just the sleet wheat plants.

[So the map generation didn´t provide everything.]

Hmm, is the spreadsheet used for the difficulty crowdsourcing incorrect? It says Rime is missing no biomes.

I have tested 5 rime maps, close after the prieview was released.

=> Not sure, which information is correct in the current build of the game.

[Maybe you can just generate a couple rime maps using sandbox mode and report if you found an ice biome. I would test it myself (/or will do it later^^), but I have no ONI on this device here xD.]

PS: Not to forget that balm lillies are only available in an PoI (or using the printing pod).

24 minutes ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

I have tested 5 rime maps, close after the prieview was released.

=> Not sure, which information is correct in the current build of the game.

[Maybe you can just generate a couple rime maps using sandbox mode and report if you found an ice biome. I would test it myself (/or will do it later^^), but I have no ONI on this device here xD.]

First Rime map I tested, with boulders, had no ice biomes visible. Second map has a small ice biome down near oil, with AETN, some sleet wheat, and some wheezes, seed is 398887819.

34 minutes ago, Nebbie said:

Hmm, is the spreadsheet used for the difficulty crowdsourcing incorrect? It says Rime is missing no biomes.

No world type has every biome but Rime has every kind of subworld except the one exclusive to the Badlands.

Taking aside the mini subworlds for the starting areas (and starting areas themselves that contain lakes, metal and algae/oxylite), there are

• 3 kinds of Sandstone (Cool, Standard, Desert)
  • 3 kinds of Forest (Cold, Standard, Warm)
  • 2+1 Frozen (Standard, Frozen CO2 Lakes + Frozen Core)
  • 3 Jungle (Standard, Cold, Solid)
  • 2 Marsh (Standard, Cold)
  • 5 Oceans (Standard, Deep, Frozen, Hot, Briny)
  • 3 Rust (Standard, Cold, Warm)
  • 1 Barren Granite
  • 4+2 Oil (Pockets, Patch, Cold, Frozen + Dry, Double Patch)
  • 4+1 Magma (Standard, Vents, Solid, Volcanic Holes + Volcanic Biome
  • 2 Surfaces (Standard and Crags)

Altogether, with Mini and standard biomes like Space and Impenetrable, there are 55 subworlds. Rime, unlike the others which load 14-16 of them, has 21. I by the by count around 36 biomes in use (biomes decide which resource tiles are place in which quantity and width) 

Now, here is a problem I seemingly see: Standard Frozen is loaded but not placed (similarly to Cold Oil). Additionally my guess is on that the world is overloaded with subworlds, making it possible for a subworld to have no space to be loaded when there are 7 other in that category even if has a large area of placement which may actually not be that far. If I interpret the distance values correctly than min: 5 means minimum 5 biomes away from the start. (0 and 1 are the starting area with the metal vacuum and alike)

The start is first surrounded by the three mini subworlds (min&max 1), then at min-max 2 there are the Frozen Forest, Cold Marsh, Frozen Jungle, Cool Sandstone and Frozen Rust.

Min-Max 3 and apart from all the ones of Min-Max 2, there is also the Cold Ocean,

Min-Max 4 there is the Marsh, Jungle, Rust and Briny Ocean

Min-Max 5 is Min max 4 plus the Frozen CO2 Lakes, Cool Sandstone and Frozen Oil so 8 subworlds

The difference between the Frozen CO2 Lakes and standard Frozen boils down to the temperature being colder, some features (like the CO2 lake) and that sleet wheat not growing by default (but can be as part of POI). 

Rime can have frozen biomes. Mine had about 3. There are so many options it's just possible for there to be none.

The thing it can't have, or didn't have for me, was dasha saltvines.

[edit] There is an alternative: Salty Dwarf. So if you have that you're good.

11 hours ago, Nebbie said:

La escarcha tiene cada bioma. Solo tenga en cuenta que le falta una cosa: el calor inicial fuera de la ubicación de la barra de impresión, aunque eso lo convierte en el único mapa en el que realmente se molestará en usar calentadores, que también puede faltar contenido en todos los demás mapas.

Haven´t Dasha Saltvine

Archived