Changing water color for modded biome

So... A new update arrived today and I was pretty surprised when I've seen this :

1bv930.thumb.jpg.cde2fc350f943f6da686f54803837d0b.jpg

Basically all the water that is next to that biome is completely white. I've looked at most of the map files to see if there is something to try but I think I didn't finded it. So if anydev is passing by knowing how to change this I'll be pretty happy to this fix this :)

(Just saying, the new water look is fabulous)

• Developer

If you look at the changes to worldtiledefs.lua, at the top there are a bunch of colors setup and then they get used in the tile definitions. You should be able to do the same with your tiles. If you come across any issues, please let me know!

39 minutes ago, Cheerio said:

If you look at the changes to worldtiledefs.lua, at the top there are a bunch of colors setup and then they get used in the tile definitions. You should be able to do the same with your tiles. If you come across any issues, please let me know!

That's great ! Thanks, so I've not only "fixed" it but also turned it in something more suiting for the biome.

1.thumb.jpg.4f6934a21d81f8b9781318589bd92b59.jpg

Archived