Twitch drop trouble

My twitch drops, for this specific drop, has not been working, all my accounts steam, twitch and klei accounts are all properly linked. Every twitch drop has worked for me up until this point, i probably have over 2 hours on twitch and have not received anything. I tried switching from the beta to the base game but nothing is working.

i am having a problem with the twitch skins, i play on both PS4 and PC and i get them everytime. Usually i like one and the other gets unlinked vice versa, so i get to choose which platform i collect for. However this time both steam and ps4 are showing as linked at the same time and i only got the twitch drops on steam.. help? 

Same here, kinda

• Developer

Twitch had some problems with a bad code deploy recently, but as far as we know it's corrected now (they stopped throwing errors at least). Send us your KUs so we can look into it please.

ive unlinked steam and ps4 and klei account and twitch, and relinked only for ps4 ( twitch + klei +ps4) waiting for drops atm.

PS4 KU: KU_AQbLOpVh (No drops yet)

Steam KU: KU_UnXy3r65 (Got all 3)

As PeterA told me 

• Developer
3 minutes ago, Mahoood said:

ive unlinked steam and ps4 and klei account and twitch, and relinked only for ps4 ( twitch + klei +ps4) waiting for drops atm.

PS4 KU: KU_AQbLOpVh

You should get the first drop in 5 minutes.

Also i was on glermz stream the whole time when it worked for steam but not ps4 

2 minutes ago, PeterA said:

You should get the first drop in 5 minutes.

Klei Entertainment

Connected 29 minutes ago (My twitch account displaying that ive relinked since 30 min)

Ok got the first one!

should be working properly now 

I got a notification on Twitch that I got drops, but nothing showed up when I logged into the game.

I've tried removing the link between Twitch and Klei from both ends and linking them again but still nothing.

Any idea how I can make it work again?

• Developer
11 hours ago, Clopen said:

Never mind, I did get them; I just had to go in-game and use a Science Machine to open the presents rather than get them in the main menu.

Hmm, has anyone else seen this? Can you post your KLEI USER ID as seen on the accounts page? I'd like to look at your account logs to see if i can figure out why.

15 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Hmm, has anyone else seen this? Can you post your KLEI USER ID as seen on the accounts page? I'd like to look at your account logs to see if i can figure out why.

I had a moment once when somebody during the PK event recieved his Pig King Hat ingame, with the announcement on the top of the screen (screenshot available). Perhaps there was also a moment where somebody got a Twitch skin ingame, but I can't find any screenshot showing that.

On 7/31/2019 at 12:32 AM, PeterA said:

I'm really sorry, I haven't looked here in a long time so I didn't see this.

I can't find the user ID you mentioned.
If you direct me to where it is I'd be happy to provide it.

Archived