Does nettle immunity effect stack?

Alexias

I havn´t looked in the code but I am fairly sure it doesn´t stack and works similarly to Coffee or Tropical Bouillabaisse. Eating those just resets their time limit in which their effect works.

No, eating foods that stave off hay fever repeatedly will not lengthen your immunity time. When you eat a relevant item, the time until your next sneeze is set exactly to that item's immunity time, unless that number is less than your current time until next sneeze.

e.g.: If you eat a nettle roll, the time until your next sneeze is set to 720 seconds from that time. If you wait 60 seconds and eat another roll, your time to next sneeze is just set once again to 720 seconds. If you eat a nettle instead, nothing happens, as 660 > 200. Your time to next sneeze will still be 660.

1 hour ago, TimothyCarter said:

I love the thought of Wilson just stuffing his face with like almost a full stack of nettles, barely not vomiting, proud of himself for doing such a "scientific" test to stop hay fever the whole season...and then sneezing like a minute later.

did you forget about this?
7a5.jpg

37 minutes ago, MWY said:

you can stuff your face inside a Magic Flower to get high (works faster then snorting Glommer hair),

does make you hungry tho.

I assume you can bring Glommer to Hamlet by travelling with the Glommer's Flower.  

1 hour ago, MWY said:

you can stuff your face inside a Magic Flower to get high (works faster then snorting Glommer hair),

does make you hungry tho.

Well, Marijuana does make you get the munchies.

35 minutes ago, ucw said:

I assume you can bring Glommer to Hamlet by travelling with the Glommer's Flower.  

I'm not sure it will work tho but you can try and tell if it does

2 minutes ago, Roosev said:

Well, Marijuana does make you get the munchies.

so does Mushrooms, you have to becareful about the colours tho
wait nevermind, wrong analogy.

Just now, MWY said:

Yes, but don't hold your breathe waiting because I have a massive test coming up next week -- will have more time for play in the near future.  

2 hours ago, ucw said:

1 hour ago, MWY said:

You can bring the flower but glommer will not follow you nor he will ever spawn in hamlet.

Archived