Any way to get aggressive mobs to go through Skyworthy?

SpoonyBardIV

11 hours ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

I know you can befriend neutral or passive mobs to take them to other worlds, but is there any way to take aggressive mobs? I really want some Spider Monkeys in my RoG world.

the only mob you can take is the one in your Inventory (rabbits, pikos, moles etc) and Gnats

Gnats are the only Mob I know that can travel with you to other DLCs thru any worthy as they are stuck on you.

Also it might be possible to travel with Slurpers as well when they are stuck on your head.

1 hour ago, MWY said:

that is quite unique then, try out with other mobs and see if they come along : )

Yeah, it's actually a nice little feature to have. A thing to note though is that is you bring them to Shipwrecked, they will ONLY associate themselves with the island that they are originally on, so you can't move them to other islands.

13 hours ago, MWY said:

the only mob you can take is the one in your Inventory (rabbits, pikos, moles etc) and Gnats

Gnats are the only Mob I know that can travel with you to other DLCs thru any worthy as they are stuck on you.

Also it might be possible to travel with Slurpers as well when they are stuck on your head.

I have a pet Slurper in SW, so it is possible.

On 7/14/2019 at 3:21 AM, Dechou said:

Did anyone manage to set up Gnats in shipwrecked ? They just endlessly try to go through the sea and get themself stuck.

Maybe place a Street Light down and wait for them to go off you at dusk. Or maybe report as bug because that sounds weird no matter what

2 hours ago, TimothyCarter said:

Maybe place a Street Light down and wait for them to go off you at dusk. Or maybe report as bug because that sounds weird no matter what

Oh I'll try this :).

7 hours ago, TimothyCarter said:

That's how I use them in RoG. I placed 4 of them in my Gnat room so that I can harvest the  Mounds at dusk.

Archived