useful chester for webber

12 minutes ago, cantbeatdaboss said:

Would it still aggro the spiders though?  Because a lot of people use Chester to bring spiders outside of their dens during the day.

Yeaaa...wouldn't want the change as like, a permanent thing. Personally I use him and Hutch as distractions, mostly in Wendy games. Good for power farming in Splumonkey zones and the Killer Bee fields.

15 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

You mean like a spider transformation? 9 webs or 9 spidergland in every slot .That would make sense. And the downside is pigs and bunny men attack it. I would really love to see that.

how about 9 spider eggs to make it more difficult to craft. 9 silk/glands seems toooo easy compare to 9 blue gem or 9 fuels

16 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

You mean like a spider transformation? 9 webs or 9 spidergland in every slot .That would make sense. And the downside is pigs and bunny men attack it. I would really love to see that.

It could look so cute, seriously i'd like it

On 7/12/2019 at 9:04 AM, xiapusharpxxx said:

how about 9 spider eggs to make it more difficult to craft. 9 silk/glands seems toooo easy compare to 9 blue gem or 9 fuels

But then only webber could use chester.  I use Chester/Hutch to hold meat when I am near the Bunnymen so a spidychester would be attached by bunnymen.     

Archived