So, with no spoilers did someone experienced day 3 by now?

You can try again the same day, you can keep some money or you can keep one friendship and start from the beginning.

Also you get some XP for every death and there are some rewards for that.

6 hours ago, Ost22 said:

My 2 complete tries:

1) Only talk - diplomacy build.

2) Only combat-kill all - Bleeding build. Thats funny, when almost all hates u)

WoW :shock: 

How you kill boss with diplo, and moreover how you kill boss when you have killed everyone with so much debuf :o 

I finshed the game too.

I never found negotation too hard (both diplomacy and threat builds worked).

The battle build around combos was terrible though. I'm not sure how to make a reasonable build around combos, losing the combo stacks at the end of the turn means you need finisher in every hand, but that means you might easily end up with hands having finishers only...

The bleed build was fantastic, at some point I stacked 12 bleed, using the cards that inflict more damage per-bleed-basis.

I think the most important thing is "boulder stance". I have 3 of those in my deck maxed out, for a total of 5 defense every card used. That means that with 4 attacks (I have 1 actions), you get 20 defense, which basically blocks anything.

Add also the other card that says "whenever you gain defense, gain 2 counter" and that becomes a lot of damage.

I'm a bit concerned by the fact that you cannot win without boulder stance.

On 15.07.2019 at 9:38 PM, mister_eugene said:

WoW :shock: 

How you kill boss with diplo, and moreover how you kill boss when you have killed everyone with so much debuf :o 

Diplo is a snail? Last boss was hard. I killed him from the third try (alt+f4 :) ).
I did not kill absolutely everyone (there is no such possibility), I killed everyone with whom it was possible to fight. I still had 2 friends. Debuffs decreased hp, but I had an item for + 10 or + 5 hp. I had 48-54hp. Bleeding build pretty cool with vampire skills, defense and debuffs. I don’t remember exactly, but it seems I’ve fought them alone :)

Hello guys :D

I finished the game several times :)
And I first-try it too ^^

The game become more difficult with some "Prestiges".
I am at the moment fighting the P4 :)

Negociation is very fun when you build a nice deck :)
They are a loot of possibilities :)

The fights are more difficult with prestige, and I failed 1 or 2 runs against the big aquatic monster boss because of that ...

Griftlands_Prestige-4_Lightraf.png

10 hours ago, Ost22 said:

HOW? :)))

I'm guessing by not paying attention? Had 82 HP and nearly lost a fight because I did not notice that two of the three enemies (which were the ones I didn't hit at first because they did much less damage than the third) had a skill that made them give 10 defence to everyone in their team every turn if nobody hit them. Quite easy to lose if you notice it too late.

Archived