a new island in hamlet?

yasir

2 hours ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

I once got an island with 2 wormholes, both leading to different places on the map...

I always wish for a island connected with wormhole like I wish for a Krampus sack dropping from Krampus....or finding a Walking cane as Set piece.

reminds me of Adventure Mode Islands, those were awesome!.

On 7/3/2019 at 7:22 PM, MWY said:

reminds me of Adventure Mode Islands, those were awesome!.

I know it's been a while since anyone payed any attention to this post, but I have to ask. Has anyone ever set up a permanent base in an adventure mode world? I've always wanted to try it...

1 hour ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

I know it's been a while since anyone payed any attention to this post, but I have to ask. Has anyone ever set up a permanent base in an adventure mode world? I've always wanted to try it...

That idea never occurred to me, but it's super interesting, and now I'm curious, too. Has anyone tried it?

Some friends and I have theorycrafted the idea of an epilogue base before. You can bring 4 bundles (+ an item in your mouse slot, including normally un-potatoable items), a beefalo for carpet (which you can bring through the wooden thing via a simple bug that you can probably figure out yourself), and play as Woodlegs for his lucky hats (allowing you to get otherwise unobtainable or unrenewable resources, AND letting you get blueprints for items from other worlds).

There's a lot of wacky stuff that we came up with, and I don't want to spoil it all since it seems like some of you have an interest in adventure mode bases, but one big thing is that there are no hound attacks, and there are suspicious dirt piles, allowing you to farm hounds teeth with vargs.

Archived