Liquid Accumulator

Why would you ever need this? I don't know.

But here it is anyway.

It ensures that you only receive full packets through the pipe.

image.thumb.png.0202ef8c19280c2c469d8d3dc15d8cdb.png

image.thumb.png.bc04be2e57826390704a23268180e2a8.png

image.thumb.png.624afb20190c8f5d280bdb059c5d8666.png

How it works:

Once five full packets build up, the liquid passes onto the second bridge. This triggers the sensor, releasing the full packets. Thus fluid builds up without going over the sensor once more, repeating the situation.

1 hour ago, Yunru said:

But here it is anyway.

It ensures that you only receive full packets through the pipe.

-snip-

How it works:

Once five full packets build up, the liquid passes onto the second bridge. This triggers the sensor, releasing the full packets. Thus fluid builds up without going over the sensor once more, repeating the situation.

Wouldn't it be possible to do something similar by placing the element sensor on the bridge entrance? It only activates when the fluid cannot exit. I tried something like this without any automation using entrance/overflow but couldn't find anything :(

1 hour ago, Yunru said:

If you're running liquid through an aquatuner (or gas through a thermo regulator) you'll get more bang for your buck if the packets are full.

13 minutes ago, Yunru said:

So does your mod, no?

Since if there's a packet sat on the thing, other gases can't reach it.

It has an internal storage of 25 kg, meaning it can accumulate 2 elements just fine. 3 elements will grant at least 8 kg/package and then it decreases after that. However it never jams and it will always output the item it has the most of when storing multiple elements.

2 minutes ago, Nightinggale said:

It has an internal storage of 25 kg, meaning it can accumulate 2 elements just fine. 3 elements will grant at least 8 kg/package and then it decreases after that. However it never jams and it will always output the item it has the most of when storing multiple elements.

You missed the point. Unless you're saying it can store multiple elements in it's internal storage. If so that's more than just a mod.

9 minutes ago, Xuhybrid said:

Unless you're saying it can store multiple elements in it's internal storage. If so that's more than just a mod.

It can store a total of 25 kg, be it 25 kg of water or 10 kg of crude oil and 15 kg of water (which in both cases would make the output active).

Archived