[Game Update] - 345820

Jason

11 hours ago, Jason said:
  • Roc won’t try and break non breakable structures.
  • Roc won’t land when you are on the edge of the jungle and sky.

I reported this issue on the bug tracker.(I'm sorry that my English is not good)

And I wrote like this "If a player stand on a stone turf, BFB can land on wrong places".

This is not yet fixed.

"stone turf" means turfs around pig ruins and ancient statue in jungle.

It means that the BFB can land in jungle, although the BFB doesn't usually land in jungle while the player is in jungle.

I thought that is wrong, but is this intended?

19 hours ago, bizziboi said:

I am unable to repro this, I spawned both in a Hamlet compatible world and I can hear them both move.

It is some kind of sound audio shattering issue, which only happens after the update.

With the moleworm, I was working on a moleworm farm. When say 10+ moleworms are tunneling I start getting audio shattering issue.

With the Rabid Beetles, it happens when there are say 20+ of them chasing you deep in the forest. At first it is shattering, then lost of all audio including BGM music, weapon attack, getting hit and etc. Only gets better as bettles die and number reduced.

Normally I would make a video to better explaining the issue, however since I am using on board graphic atm I am not sure I can record anything.

• Developer
1 hour ago, Mday said:

It is some kind of sound audio shattering issue, which only happens after the update.

With the moleworm, I was working on a moleworm farm. When say 10+ moleworms are tunneling I start getting audio shattering issue.

With the Rabid Beetles, it happens when there are say 20+ of them chasing you deep in the forest. At first it is shattering, then lost of all audio including BGM music, weapon attack, getting hit and etc. Only gets better as bettles die and number reduced.

Normally I would make a video to better explaining the issue, however since I am using on board graphic atm I am not sure I can record anything.

couldn't reproduce it, but I've increased max playbacks, that possibly fix it. 
Let me know if you still have issues

• Thanks 2

On ‎6‎/‎26‎/‎2019 at 2:39 PM, dansorce said:

couldn't reproduce it, but I've increased max playbacks, that possibly fix it. 
Let me know if you still have issues

For me personally, the issue has been happening during rain while in the deep rainforest biome.