Tale of Future's Past

Hello everyone. I am happy to announce that on this Sunday Walter's journey will continue. We will take a look into the past and answer some of the questions of my first comic Don't Starve Hoodwinked. This time I wanted to try something new so I went digital although I don't like it that much. The story will be narrated in little poems just like the first one and i tried to make everything more clear this time around. I will be posting a page every Sunday. I hope you will enjoy this. See you all on Sunday. :D

Well, let the journey begin! 

Page5.jpg

Edited by LunaViolaStudio
Well, let the journey begin! 
  • Like 5

On 6/21/2019 at 5:22 AM, minespatch said:

Walter's pose and expression just screams domineering. Can't wait to read.

Thank you! :D i really fell in love with this guy and i want to show more of him! :D

14 hours ago, minespatch said:

Oh cool a airplane pilot. I wonder if he'll meet Wheeler.

Nope not a pilot but a soldier. ;)

More will be reviled soon! ;) 

On 6/21/2019 at 12:02 PM, Russian Philin said:

Sounds interesting. I will follow this project:wilson_sneaky:

Thank you Philip! :D I hope you enjoy this! :) 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Kind of a interesting change, going for a digital look.

Since Walter is a soldier and Wolfgang is a ex-soldier... I could see them meeting each other.

It's strange for me to be honest. I like it but i don't if you know what i mean. It feels like cheating or something. The results of the digital drawing are awesome but i just can have fun with it. With traditional, you are always on edge as you can make a mistake, or when you are using a real brush you have to learn to control it and so on. 

:D  in a future series they might.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

The way Wyck and his pastel pallet brighten up in contrast with Walter's alternate techniques in art really are noticeable in this piece. The colors pop out on this page.

Yeah! :D For some reason, it reminds me of something that came out of the 80s! :D 

• Like 1