Is there someone who tries make the gorge mod?

I just had to ask this. Is there someone who tries, will try add gorge event as mod? Since a lot of people would love to play gorge again, even those who didn't played it would have a chance to play. Forged forge team said they will maybe make gorged gorge but they not sure about this. Is there a hope that we can play gorge again in the near future? I just love the gorge soo much :(

There isn't a functioning Gorge mod yet, but there are definitely people working on them. I actually came across a Japanese server that seemed to be running Gorge, but it crashed once I picked my character, it had the music and everything with only 3 slots. Mind you this was months ago and I could never find the server after that, but there is a chance.

2 hours ago, Scrubsberry said:

There isn't a functioning Gorge mod yet, but there are definitely people working on them. I actually came across a Japanese server that seemed to be running Gorge, but it crashed once I picked my character, it had the music and everything with only 3 slots. Mind you this was months ago and I could never find the server after that, but there is a chance.

I can do that too.

just delete some lines of code that hold back the gorge game mode from being appliable to a player hosted server.

Bam, Walking crashes the game so use wortox with console powers, no game AI is there ( Gnaw bar is there but it never moves, mumsy used the brain fogging pill )

Also speaking of that some igorDST guy picked it up and will propably fail.

5 hours ago, Voidbarker said:

Forged Forge team is sufficiently annoyed by all the clamoring for Gorge, so it's highly unlikely they'll get to it.

You could try it yourself. I dunno how well that'd go, but it'd be a start.

We have neither confirmed or denied that we will work on it, we got annoyed by the "Wheres Gorge meme" sure. But we're simply too busy with Forged Forge related things to really have the option to work on it.

Archived