Ages of the trader pigs?

minespatch

Female: Clippings Pig is Youngest, Beautician Pig is Younger then Queen.
Male: Farmer is Youngest, Hunter is same age as Miner,

(also Professor Pig is said to be older then Grocer Pig cause some characters say he might pass away any moment)

ALSO NOTICE! they have something on their right elbows, its quite similar tho not all of them have it.

I think mayor should be second to oldest.  And builder pig is younger -- farmer, then builder pig.  IMHO

The thing on the elbow is Klei's animation/picture of what the bottom of the hoof looks like.  

19 hours ago, MWY said:

ALSO NOTICE! they have something on their right elbows, its quite similar tho not all of them have it.

That's just their hooves. You know how players have a third arm when you extract some of their animations? Same deal here. I imagine it's because certain pigs can equip things, like halberds and hammers.

52 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

That's just their hooves. You know how players have a third arm when you extract some of their animations? Same deal here. I imagine it's because certain pigs can equip things, like halberds and hammers.

I see, I thought it was an emblem of sort to show if they are civil servants or something...kinda funny huh

Archived