Should the healing animations for salve and poutice be shortened?

Should Honey poultices and Healing salves have faster using animations?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your stance?

• Yes it would be more effcient, allow people to more easily heal mid combat and might make them more widely used
    • No they are fine as is and keep Wormwood from being able to heal mid combat
    • Yes (alternative reason in comments)
    • No (alternative reason in comments)

5 minutes ago, Osbalop said:

The problem is that there IS a "rigth way" to heal, food is much better than healing items and making perogies is a 100 times easier than making a bee farm for honey poultice.

Maybe the problem is that perogies give too much HP, or that honey poultice gives too little for the effort it takes to make. I don't think its related to the animation time.

EG: We reduce perogi to 30 hp restored, and boost honey poultice to 50 hp restored. Then the "harder to make" honey poultice would have as a reward for the effort and animation time, much more hp restored than any other single item or food.

This is just an example to illustrate my point, not a rebalance suggestion.

4 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Maybe the problem is that perogies give too much HP, or that honey poultice gives too little for the effort it takes to make. I don't think its related to the animation time.

EG: We reduce perogi to 30 hp restored, and boost honey poultice to 50 hp restored. Then the "harder to make" honey poultice would have as a reward for the effort and animation time, much more hp restored than any other single item or food.

This is just an example to illustrate my point, not a rebalance suggestion.

I agree honestly, the honey poultice just needs a buff , 30 health for all of that work is a joke.

Making it heal more will also make it easier to heal other mobs that you want to keep alive.

Im gonna say a risky and out-there idea.

Healing Items: instant HP

Healing Foods: HP over time, similar to jellybeans.

If you're not in combat but youre health is lower than you'd like, make pierogi or dragonpie and it'll go up by the time you're in another fight.

If you're in combat, then you'd more than likely take the instant heal.

And voila, healing items have a use, and with the same stone, professional players are now forced to expand their horizon and consider other healing options, making the game slightly harder in that respect, making them (and me) happy.

Edit: I guess it'd make sense if unique foods had different hp per second.

Archived