suggestion: farming on the lunar island?

Just now, Brago-sama said:

I hope they add mechanics that allow that because I love me some ranching. Currently all we have are beefalo and volt goats for that.

I think the new mutant critters mechanic should work is round them up, wait for them to poop seeds and either plant the seeds on normal land for no critter or on lunar land for more critters. Works like in ONI.

So here are my ideas for all the crops:

• Corn - Unicorn (from @minespatch's thread)
  • Carrot - Carrat (already in game)
  • Pumpkin - Plumpgrin (It's the cheshire cat, but a pumpkin. It's also dummy thicc)
  • Eggplant - Eggplantypus (The only mammal to lay eggs just got weirder)
  • Pomegranate - Pomeraniangranate (Finally! A dog in this game that doesn't want to kill you. It's also really adorable) 
  • Durian - Furian (It's a really fuzzy durian with legs and can walk around. It's probably just a normal fruit gone really bad)
  • Dragon Fruit - Salamander (already in game)
  • Watermelon - Ottermelon

On 5/25/2019 at 6:57 AM, S19TealPenguin said:

So here are my ideas for all the crops:

• Corn - Unicorn (from @minespatch's thread)
  • Carrot - Carrat (already in game)
  • Pumpkin - Plumpgrin (It's the cheshire cat, but a pumpkin. It's also dummy thicc)
  • Eggplant - Eggplantypus (The only mammal to lay eggs just got weirder)
  • Pomegranate - Pomeraniangranate (Finally! A dog in this game that doesn't want to kill you. It's also really adorable) 
  • Durian - Furian (It's a really fuzzy durian with legs and can walk around. It's probably just a normal fruit gone really bad)
  • Dragon Fruit - Salamander (already in game)
  • Watermelon - Ottermelon

I like Pomegranian better

Archived