Lunar Biome Boss Ideas

12 hours ago, ZeRoboButler said:

Ah cool, Bone Boss... er wait a sec... (glances over at fuel-weaver) Fuel-weaver: AM I A JOKE TO YOU?

If bone boy or any boss ends up happening i could only hope they get a lunar energy aura or something xD

On second thought having a boss that you could fight in the ocean is a way better idea then my prior one. 

The boats that we have currently are perfect for multiple players and using fires or fridges during battle at sea.

So im definetly thinking of a boss that would have tentacles that would pop out one by one until its head comes out, wich would have a design of a decaying horses or dragons skull with bits of moss and sea weeds on it. It would have attacks that would make you fall asleep and an AOE attack that would put holes in your boats

Drops:

Emerald Scales- can be used to craft a tape that would make a boat have no leaks (Sort of like dragonfly scales just for boats)

Leviathan's Jaw- It would be able to destroy those pesky undestroyable rocks and give your boat extra speed as it charges

I don't know if this was said or is similar to someone else. Since it's Lunar themed and there's tons of moon shards, i would love to see a giant moon shard beast. Maybe it could have different forms since it's made of moon shards or based on the lunacy level of a nearby players (like a moon shard hound, moon shard spider and moon shard werepig for example)

19 hours ago, PandaHokage said:

I don't know if this was said or is similar to someone else. Since it's Lunar themed and there's tons of moon shards, i would love to see a giant moon shard beast. Maybe it could have different forms since it's made of moon shards or based on the lunacy level of a nearby players (like a moon shard hound, moon shard spider and moon shard werepig for example)

some kind of giant broodmother :o thats so cool and exciting if possible id love a blueprint drop from a new boss tho tbh

I kind of talked about this in a previous post. I found a dev's comment in a bug report saying that it's intentional that the chess pieces made of moon glass aren't supposed to spawn anything when broken at full moon "... for now." I think that it would be cool to kind of having an opposite version of the shadow pieces and fuelweaver on the lunar island, to where there's a small chain of bosses that you have to kill in a certain order, like having to kill shadow pieces and guardian before fighting fuelweaver. I also keep on thinking of a giant enlighted moth for one of the bosses.

Archived