pedestal display artifacts only please

Do anyone actually ever display things like gases, ores and food on pedestal?? scrolling it to the bottom is a pain in the a**. It would make much more sense to have it display artifacts only. Please can the dev or some kind and nice guru make a mod?

Furthermore, it would be fun if the artists can actually make some art-objects that can be displayed (well, it is a redundant to furniture but hey, these objects can be moved.)

image.thumb.png.963021f7a39532827ce5341afe17d3d2.png

Actually back when getting experienced artists required them to make art i was thinking about a station for making clay sculptures. Maybe it could be useful with pedestals. Changing them to higher tiers would be easier as well.

I kinda like the idea of not limiting what goes on them too much...maybe setup a "museum tour" path for the dupes to take with all sorts of stuff on a pedestal to admire.

I'd like stasis pedestals to display food, eggs, plants, critters that are frozen in time and won't rot\hatch\die\change. 

Maybe even choose what animation the critter is frozen in.  Like pooping coal.

Just have the artifacts first.  If someone really wants to put a pile of dirt on a pedestal I don't see any reason not to let them, but it is annoying to scroll through the list to find the artifacts I assume pedestals were designed for.

Archived