Im laggy, i have 20fps gameplay

I been getting alot of desyncing  my end. to the point its unplayable and everythings delayed. not the exact same but very similiar. dunno what the deal is, was doing fine yesterday

Edit: I noticed when the beta is enabled that the FPS is down, and menu's load noticeably slower.

13 minutes ago, Cheerio said:

Hi! Would it be possible to post your dxdiag file?

I've been getting some lower performence then normal too, should I post my dxdiag file here as well if it would help? I usually do run DST somewhat slow, but its usually only when scrolling crafting menus not constantly like now.

EDIT: Guess I'll just post it.

DxDiag.txt

8 minutes ago, Cheerio said:

Hi! Would it be possible to post your dxdiag file?

I appear to have no problems on my end, regular DST runs fine and the menu's and everything are smooth, yet whenever the Beta's enable theres still a noticable slowdown on menus and somewhat in game and bad lag and so forth as mentioned in game.

edit: (sorry if this isnt the place to post it or i was supposed to DM it)

DxDiag.txt

Hi, I also experience the same problem. DST main branch working at > 30 fps, but in the beta it falls off to ~19 fps in the menu and ~16-17 fps in game, I tried both online and offline hosted servers and public servers. I also tried enabling small textures from the client.ini and it did't make any difference.I will attach my DxDiag if needed.

DxDiag.txt

Same thing happens with me. I have no problem running dont starve together, but when i enabled the beta branch there's a noticeable lag which is really unbearable to play, even in the menu there's a delay/ fps drop.

• Developer
On 5/19/2019 at 7:47 AM, lakhnish said:

I still face framerate issues in V-335371, though it has improved from before. DxDiag.txt

Could you please give 335745 a try? And if you're still having framerate issues, could you please tell me if you're getting them just in main menu or if they are only in game and when they are happening? Thanks!

2 hours ago, Cheerio said:

Could you please give 335745 a try? And if you're still having framerate issues, could you please tell me if you're getting them just in main menu or if they are only in game and when they are happening? Thanks!

Ingame FPS issues seems to have been resolved with this update. Thanks!

Archived