An item to link rafts?

So after I realised that you can build almost ANY STRUCTURE on rafts I got super excited. Imagine small mobile bases on rafts, This would be hard though rowing multiple boats at once. So i'm suggesting some structure that extends a rope to another structure of its kind that are placed on other boats to link them together. 

What do you all think about this?

3 hours ago, Omaremad74 said:

So after I realised that you can build almost ANY STRUCTURE on rafts I got super excited. Imagine small mobile bases on rafts, This would be hard though rowing multiple boats at once. So i'm suggesting some structure that extends a rope to another structure of its kind that are placed on other boats to link them together. 

What do you all think about this?

Yup sounds great! We can also leave some of them permanently anchored at some place to make either a floating artificial platform camp, or anchor them one after another to make a bridge of sorts, so connecting them better would improve all that.

I'm hoping we can pimp our boats more to be even better looking in the future updates too.

On 16/05/2019 at 20:21, Omaremad74 said:

Então, depois que eu percebi que você pode construir quase qualquer estrutura em jangadas, fiquei super animado. Imagine pequenas bases móveis em jangadas. Isso seria difícil, apesar de remar vários barcos de uma só vez. Por isso estou sugerindo alguma estrutura que estenda uma corda para outra estrutura de seu tipo que seja colocada em outros barcos para conectá-los. 

O que vocês acham disso?

or that the boat is larger to fit more things

Sounds like a gametype to me!

OCEAN WORLD
You start on small boat with a chest and some materials to survive.
Building on land is unavailable (with some exceptions ofc). You must expand your fleet and strike down ones against you!

I assume in that gametype your main hero would be Winona :D

Archived