Willow's Sanity Station Got Ultra Nerfed. Intentional? (FIXED)

For those not aware, if you were to individually stack of bunch of burnables into one place and stand on it, such as about 40 Rope, you'd go from 0 to 120 sanity in about 30 seconds, which is about the burn time of before the rope turns to ashes. Now, if you were to do the same thing, you're lucky to get 10 sanity. Was this intentional?

I was looking forward to building a Willow Sanity Station now that we had the full Fire Immunity, and I can understand if it needed tweaking like how the Abigail Sanity Station was tweaked. But with the way it is right now, there's really no point in doing this. I'd even take if the Sanity Gain rate took 2 minutes to fully gain 120 sanity over the current 6 minutes, since that'd be about on par with a small Abigail Sanity Station.

Is there something else I'm overlooking, and what are your thoughts?

This has been fixed in the hotfix 332125 (it's simply not in the patch notes). Thanks to @Moabjk for bringing it up!

So they did cap the max amount of sanity you can get from fires, making it a true minor advantage now. Good finding.

We can still use fires and the fire immunity offensively though. If i have to guess I'd say they did it on purpose, for balance reasons. 

With her big o'l Bernie and gone of the possibility to burn her base down, Willow wouldn't have to rely on such measure to manage sanity anymore. 

However, I totally agree that it's very rewarding to watch Willow rapidly gain sanity like she's insane.

This was one of the first things that I tried when I got in game today, and I can confirm that the sanity per minute is nerfed to the ground.

Sadly, it looks like it affects all fire sources (except the lighter, I think) I was standing in the middle of a forest fire and I was still losing sanity at night. I severely hopes this gets fixed.

I honestly think its a bug, willow doesnt seem to get any sanity from fires atm, likely a botched line of code somewhere or something, i dont know if its intentional

oh nvm they fixed it in patch!

Archived