[Game Update] - 147

Don't Starve Together Patch 1.47 - 5/7/2019 (PlayStation 4)

Changes

- Willow is now immune to fire damage.
- Willow is now more easily frozen (e.g. by Ice Staves or Deerclops).
- Willow no longer gets cold from low sanity.
- Winter gear is slightly less effective at keeping Willow warm.
- Willow takes more damage and loses sanity at freezing temperatures.
- Willow takes longer to overheat and less damage when overheated.
- Willow takes no burn damage while extinguishing smoldering fires and does it faster than others.
- Adding fuel to fires is 50% more effective.
- Bernie can now be equipped by Willow for sanity and warmth at the cost of durability.
- Bernie grows big and will taunt and fight most hostile creatures when Willow is nearby and insane.
- Bernie will still taunt Shadow Creatures when any other player is nearby and insane.
- In addition, Willow still gains sanity near fire and can still cook with her Lighter.
- Added Discount filter to the Shop Screen.

Bug Fixes

- Using a Deconstruction Staff on a G.E.M.erator will now drop available gems, similar to hammering.
- Unlocked Kingly, Queenly, and Pawn Figure Sketches will now be properly included in Tumbleweed drop tables.
- Succulents will no longer spawn overlapped on top of buildings by the Lake.
- Fixed bug where Wortox did not properly collect Souls while frozen.
- Fixed crash when Souls timeout off-screen.
- Fixed animation flicker sometimes when dropping items while mounted.
- Fixed animation bug when players fall asleep.
- Fixed alignment of some casted lights (e.g. Torch and Lighter flames).
- Fixed missing UI animation when harvesting Bee Boxes.
- Fixed rare crash in the Item Collection screens.

For more details about the Willow character update, see our post here: 

View full update

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• Developer
9 minutes ago, NoscopeFelix said:

Oh but you still can’t purchase the skin set tho. I thought I might let you know @JanH

Sony Europe botched the timing of the IAP release to the PSN store. We've let them know and are waiting for them to fix the issue. The skins are correctly available in the Sony America region.

• Thanks 3

Just now, CharlesB said:

Sony Europe botched the timing of the IAP release to the PSN store. We've let them know and are waiting for them to fix the issue. The skins are available in the Sony America region.

Hmm, I just bought mine 3 minutes ago! (EU store)

• Thanks 1

Just now, CharlesB said:

Sony Europe botched the timing of the IAP release to the PSN store. We've let them know and are waiting for them to fix the issue. The skins are available in the Sony America region.

C705236B-9A13-4E28-966E-5AAEDE132241.thumb.jpeg.cec372c9a7f58e1b1c5f0658dfcc26a6.jpeg

same thing like last time with Wortox!

• Haha 3

• Developer

Yeah, sorry, that was a miscommunication on my part. :)

I was able to confirm the North American PS4 release when I got into the office this morning, but our system for EU hadn't updated to the latest status. I've confirmed with our EU contacts that the content should be available in both North American and European regions.

@NoscopeFelix Are you just not able to see the latest 2 packs that we released today, or are you not seeing any of the skin packs in the Shop?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Wade said:

@NoscopeFelix Are you just not able to see the latest 2 packs that we released today, or are you not seeing any of the skin packs in the Shop?

They just appeared for me in the shop. Seems they just uploaded it a tiny bit later than the update.

I was a bit to hasty reporting this immediately.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Xaeromus said:

Where are the public servers?  I search "PS4" like i always do none are listed.  Not the German ones either.  None since update.

Ever time we have an update, the Official Servers goes offline, I'm sure @CharlesB will back them up asap.

On 2019-05-07 at 2:16 PM, NoscopeFelix said:

James you are a lucky man, I was gonna kick off big time of it wouldn’t have come out on PS4 today. I’m just kidding , I’m really excited for this update. Good job !

You and me both :)

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Nefarity said:

Is anyone else having an issue with the names of items not appearing on their hotbar after they're picked up, this started after the 1.47 update on my PS4. 

Yeah ,that’s for everyone. It’s already in the bug tracker.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1