Deerclops x2

Yello

So yeah, after i killed the first deerclops, with my brave beefalo helping me (Only 2 left, massive amounts of food left). I defeated the Deerclops. So i eat the eyeball and then then the **** hits the fan. At night it's "summer" or early spring and it starts snowing and getting very cold. I was like o_o. Then at day i heard the deerclops groans. I start sending steam messages to my friend. So Deerclops could spawn back to back :/. That isn't good for me. I managed to beat the other one without fire darts or anything. It's finally summer, survived Deerclops x2 and have massive amounts of meat and 2 crockpots... also survived winter. Why did Deerrclops spawn twice in a row for me?

Have had 3 Deerclops spawn in one winter, but not, I think, back to back. Also a friend & I had talked about using Treeguards long before the update as I use them vs. killer bees, tentacles, beefalo. I had two around my camp. Was never able to get either of the 2 Deerclops that actually came to me to aggro either Treeguard, even with the AOE Kevin said they had. One killed my surviving beefalo & all of the Treeguards attack my walls if they get close. So I took one to the swamp & lost patience with the other, it was a long winter, & killed him. My friend did get his Treeguard to kill his Deerclops, so....

This happened to me to.The first one was destroying me base so in a desperate attempt to save my icebox(I had 20+ beefaloes in it) I started to stab him in kneecaps with my spear.After a fierce battle(I stunlocked him) he died.And to celebrate I decided to eat the eye, and while Wilson was chewing on it I heard deerclops 2.I didn't stand a chance, spear at 3%, logsuit at 20%.And that's how my first winter ended on day 39.

I had deerclops spawn 3 times during my winter, he respawns about 3-5 days after killing the previous.

I think there is a high probabilaty that eating the deerclops eye triggers another spawn event......

last update i had him spawn three nights in a row killed him each time and kept the 3 eyeballs in a chest