So Robo-Miner in QoL 3 can't dig themself out and can't dig through mesh title anymore?

Here is the video of entombed Robo-Miner

And can't dig through mesh titles

So 3 weeks before full launch, door crushing Regoliths is still a thing and Robo-Miner, the legit way doesn't work well.

Don't really know how and shall will fix this problem. I really hope that will be something like Steam Turbine fix

Ok first of all robo miners never could dig themselves out. You need to put more of them so at least one isn`t covered by regolith. Or just put tiles above them so they won`t get entombed.

Secondly why ever would the thing be able to mine stuff through tiles? Mesh tiles should be blocking sunlight anyway (just like they block normal light, decor etc).

The thing Klei should do is let the robo miners transfer heat with the tile they are attached to so it`s easier to cool them down.

1 hour ago, camelot said:

So 3 weeks before full launch, door crushing Regoliths is still a thing and Robo-Miner, the legit way doesn't work well.

Don't really know how and shall will fix this problem.

Don't need to be fixed, there's a lot of solutions, like this one :

nofix1.thumb.png.9c3866093e61af09ae7374a17410c179.png

nofix2.png.985cf983c75d14543866429519a8851e.png

3 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

The thing Klei should do is let the robo miners transfer heat with the tile they are attached to so it`s easier to cool them down.

That is the only thing they should change, IMO. Cooling is pretty tedious at the moment as you need to drip some fluid on them.

They have indeed never been able to mine themselves out and placing several within reach of each other is not reliable. Placing two tiles for shielding above does work well though.

1 hour ago, Gurgel said:

That is the only thing they should change, IMO

I think mesh tiles being superior to window tiles, while being lower tier and for easier to get resources is something that should change as well. It`s kinda like when abyssalite could be used to build stuff. Was available right away and was superior to pretty much every other material.

But i guess that`s more of a balance issue not a funcionallity issue.

Archived