HD Textures

They should at least update the textures of items and clothes to be the same resolution as they are in DST so that they match the resolution of characters. That's one of the QOL changes that never got ported to singleplayer. All the tools and hats are blurry as hell and have no detail and meanwhile in DST they are pristine.

37 minutes ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

They should at least update the textures of items and clothes to be the same resolution as they are in DST so that they match the resolution of characters. That's one of the QOL changes that never got ported to singleplayer. All the tools and hats are blurry as hell and have no detail and meanwhile in DST they are pristine.

What?! When did this happen? I could've swore 95% of stuff the player can equip still look like an upscaled mess except for a select few.. Was this in a new update?

1 hour ago, Warbucks said:

What?! When did this happen? I could've swore 95% of stuff the player can equip still look like an upscaled mess except for a select few.. Was this in a new update?

Ancient, really old.

DST's items and almost everything has higher resolution than they do in DS, they look great.

I'll try to get some images.

3 minutes ago, Warbucks said:

I mean there is still some missing stuff like the luxery tools, but most of the items are upscaled while none of them are in DS (aside from Wagstaff's goggles)

Just now, Angel_Octoling said:

Ancient, really old.

DST's items and almost everything has higher resolution than they do in DS, they look great.

I'll try to get some images.

You're telling me that stuff looked even worse in Don't Starve than they already do in Don't Starve Together...?

giphy.webp

1 hour ago, TheOnlyGuyEver said:

tenor.gif?itemid=3683610

1 hour ago, Warbucks said:

It makes me sad that all the future content we will be getting in the future DST updates will all look like that sad axe texture in Don't Starve :wilson_cry:...

1 hour ago, oCrapaCreeper said:

My eyes are bleeding from just seeing this rip

Oh my, I didn't realize how much power I have.

I can control emotions! 

Whelp, time to use this to my advantage.

18 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Oh my, I didn't realize how much power I have.

I can control emotions! 

Whelp, time to use this to my advantage.

You should also know that right now DS has HQ sounds that Klei just released along with Hamlet updates, these HQ sounds are very crisp and deep but DST does not have them yet.

Maybe we can get DST HD Textures in DS and DS HQ Sounds in DST, its a fair trade.

22 hours ago, Angel_Octoling said:

Oh boy, here we go.

Hide contents

image.png.9a501ad45a81dd25ab526e86d4e5181b.png Don't Starve.

Hide contents

unknown.png Don't Starve Together.

to be fair even in DST there's still a ton of low-res items. All backpacks, most hats, most armors, darksword, tentaspike. ect.

Best way to check this out is just transform:setscale your player up like x5 and equip the items.

Archived