Wheeler even more broken, how to make she unique and even more insane

I think Wheeler should be even more powerful: I think his gun should be able to kill with just one shot any creature of the game!
But everything has a price... and Wheeler had the misfortune to be born with glass bones, she only has 1 life point now!
In short, it would become a spectacular character: the power of God and the fragility of a butterfly!!

"I am Wheeler, prostrate yourselves in my presence, or I will cancel you with a single gesture"

3 hours ago, Pop Guy said:

I think Wheeler should be even more powerful: I think his gun should be able to kill with just one shot any creature of the game!
But everything has a price... and Wheeler had the misfortune to be born with glass bones, he only has 1 life point now!
In short, it would become a spectacular character: the power of God and the fragility of a butterfly!!

"I am Wheeler, prostrate yourselves in my presence, or I will cancel you with a single gesture"

Totally if joke, no thanks, if serious.

This doesn't really make sense, I can't see it working.
There's a good number of things in this game that can't be killed and force you to take damage. 
Just randomly dying out of nowhere doesn't sound fun, and making everything around you die with a click is odd, too.

She's pretty crazy as it is, huehue.
Dodge any attack, kill almost anything with your casual 50 damage flowers.

5 minutes ago, Angel_Octoling said:

There's a good number of things in this game that can't be killed and force you to take damage. 
Just randomly dying out of nowhere doesn't sound fun, and making everything around you die with a click is odd, too.

is a joke obviously :D

8 hours ago, Pop Guy said:

But everything has a price... and Wheeler had the misfortune to be born with glass bones, she only has 1 life point now!

How about she also spawns with a krampus sack and her doge is more like a teleport, she can just slide to wherever you click on screen, even over gaps.

16 minutes ago, Angel_Octoling said:

The idea itself is a small joke, but the concept I wanted to convey is that such a powerful character is welcome, as long as it is just as fragile: if they gave Wheeler only 50 lives for example, I think she would be perfect. She is faster, dodgy, has a lethal remote weapon but hey, careful, you have 1/3 of the standard life, you can't afford too many mistakes. A character like that is a real challenge, I will play she willingly! 

1 hour ago, Pop Guy said:

The idea itself is a small joke, but the concept I wanted to convey is that such a powerful character is welcome, as long as it is just as fragile: if they gave Wheeler only 50 lives for example, I think she would be perfect. She is faster, dodgy, has a lethal remote weapon but hey, careful, you have 1/3 of the standard life, you can't afford too many mistakes. A character like that is a real challenge, I will play she willingly! 

50 Lives? So a suped up cat? Lol, I agree about the 50 health, however. 
I like her where she is now, but much lower health would be very much welcomed! 
Love the idea of her becoming a glass cannon character.

unknown.png

5 minutes ago, Pop Guy said:

Only 50 health would force her to keep having a Log Suit or a Football Helmet equipped. Many players complained that Wheeler is forced to carry a backpack with her, with only 50 health she'll die instantly if being attacked by an enemy and you wouldn't be able to save your life by using a Meat Effigy cause a single Meat Effigy would reduce your life by 60%, forcing you to keep 2 armor items equipped to prevent dying from an unsuspected enemy.

Also: Maxwell should stay as the character with lowest max health.

Archived