Make wheeler have lower health but keep her buffs

I love her buffs and i think she should keep them, adding lower health or armors and backpack slowing her down as a downside. 

The lower Heath would make her kite heavy, something in which she excels and the backpack-armor slowdown could be a nice tradeoff. I took this ideas from other posts and don't want to start a nerf war, so here they are 

1 hour ago, FreyaMaluk said:

She could work perfectly with Wes health.. 113 or something along those lines... 120 xD

that would make her dodge even more strategic.. excellent suggestion @JosePapp

I'd say take her right down to 80 like Maxwell.

Considering how absolutely busted she is right now, it would be fitting.

Why would bringing her health down matter? she has a stone-cheap blowdart and can dodge away for I-frames. Lowering Her Health would be like lowering Maxwell's sanity. sure, it's technically a nerf, but They're sure as hell arn't going to care.

Revert the pewmatic horn changes, keep the Dodge as it is, Remove the speed boost, and penalize her for using backpacks instead of just reducing her inventory space. That should result in a balanced character that dissuades the backpack meta while still keeping her identity and utility.

EDIT: grammar

Archived