Wormwood worst than wes

Guys at least for me wormwood healing seems ridiculosly hard and imba, he's simply not worth playing, for me at least, the rest of the kit and sanity works well, just the healing part that should be reduced healing or give him a huge def bonus idk, the way it is he's just umplayable.

Wes at least can heal with food items which are far better than the normal healing items, that ALONE makes the "worst" character in the game beat worm.

just eat poop... like literally.. he can heal by eating poop 

then buy healing items in the Curly Tails Mud Spa shop when u have enough oincs..

and as a general rule... don't say a character is the worse when u don't know how to play said character... 

U can legit ask for advice on how to play him and I'm sure here people will help you out.

36 minutes ago, natanstarke said:

Guys at least for me wormwood healing seems ridiculosly hard and imba, he's simply not worth playing, for me at least, the rest of the kit and sanity works well, just the healing part that should be reduced healing or give him a huge def bonus idk, the way it is he's just umplayable.

Wes at least can heal with food items which are far better than the normal healing items, that ALONE makes the "worst" character in the game beat worm.

curly tails spa is good for heath it saved me on several occasions

2 hours ago, natanstarke said:

I think he can also sleep it off or by offering gold to a wishing well

The best way that I've found to regain health is to pick all of the reeds in the hamlet lakes and then raid the mant nests for honey, stockpiling honey poultices. This is even more effective once you can more easily attain these resources in ROG.

Archived