Where do I redeem codes?

My friend just got the Funko Pop for Willow and Webber but for the life of us we can't find where to redeem the codes. A couple months ago I got the one for Wilson and Wendy and figured it out no problem. Also sources we've looked up say there should be an option next to the trade in option but it's not there. If anyone know how to enter the codes that'd be an amazing help.

On 2019-04-20 at 9:39 PM, NSAiswatchingus said:

That was removed on console with the addition of the skin store. It may come back at some point in the future, but no plans for that have been announced at this time. 

Klei removed codes. The front of the box says inside there is a code to redeem for an in game item. Only on the back of the box in small writing does it say for PC only. That’s a shady marketing tactic. Klei user accounts are linked with PSN accounts, yet they don’t offer any way on the website to redeem codes either. They haven’t offered any solutions to this problem. Their solution is to sweep it under the rug like most other console problems. 

PLEASE KLEI! Just give me a way to get those items. By either bringing the redeem options back, or making them Weaveable only, or purchasing them straight up. Whatever the fix, I need to get me that Tesla lantern and mourning bee keeper hat!.

This is disappointing to read. I got the Pink Winter Hat and Calico Chester for my girl from the Klei Store last year. I didn't even realize they were gonna come with codes for in game items, a pleasant surprise and she loves them. It's sad to hear that, at least for now, there will be no more in games item skins.

As a side note to avoid creating a separate topic, are there any plans for Klei to add more items to the shop? We missed out on a bunch of stuff that's now out of stock, and there hasn't seemed to be many new additions to the shop over the past year or so.

Archived