Ancient Hulk Idea

As I'm sure you are all aware, the Ancient Hulk in its current state is just an excessively difficult way of getting Iron and Gears. But I had an idea that would make this boss worth fighting. You know when it slams the ground and creates a ring of boulders around it? Why not make the boulders have a small chance (~10%) to drop rare minerals like Obsidian, Thulecite and Orange/Green/Yellow Gems?

56 minutes ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

As I'm sure you are all aware, the Ancient Hulk in its current state is just an excessively difficult way of getting Iron and Gears. But I had an idea that would make this boss worth fighting. You know when it slams the ground and creates a ring of boulders around it? Why not make the boulders have a small chance (~10%) to drop rare minerals like Obsidian, Thulecite and Orange/Green/Yellow Gems?

or when it dies a chest falls with the head that gives loot like the quacken and ancient guardian.

I had a dream about a month or so ago where I was fighting the Ancient Hulk boss (looked different), and what it dropped were blueprints for an extremely expensive recipe for an Iron Mech suit (figure power armor from Fallout). It wasn't something you would equip, rather it was something you would drive. From what I remember I was walking very slowly in it, and it was powered by alloy. What it did in terms of functionality I can't remember. Sounds cool though from what I do remember though.

Archived