Wendy Flowers and Abigial Flowers

Hey, as some of you might know, Im making a mod to include skins for Character items;
Anyways not to self advertise here, Im gonna cut that stuff; The Question I have, what are the Flowers on Wendy's Skins.

Some are straight forward, like the Snowfallen is a snowflake, the Victorian is a Mourning Veil;
Im more concerned for the following:

• Guest of Honor - I assume its a Lily, but Im unsure
  • Gladiator - another Lily? idk, it just seems so... torn apart?

I'd really appreciate you speculating here with me, since you could help me design those 2, since Im clearly stumped on those

Also if you want to post ideas, I'd like to see some ideas for the following Abigail Flower Skins:

• Victorian - I can't really turn a Mourning Veil into a haunted flower; something creative has to be done here
  • Magmatic - I can't really turn a Hair Pin into a haunted flower either...; something Phoenix related would be good here I guess since the skin theme is Phoenix

I'd also appreciate some help here, since I have some creative blockades here
Cheers

Guest of honor Wendy's flower definitely looks like a lily like you said.

Gladiator Wendy's flower looks kind of like red feathers to me. But it's hard to tell because there isn't much detail in it. You could take some creative liberties here and just do either some sort of flower or feathers as it's practically impossible to tell otherwise.

Victorian Wendy's flower could be the dark red roses that are on the mourning veil skin that comes with the Wendy Funko. That or it could be made to look like a small bouquet of flowers that would typically be seen being placed by graves to respect the dead.

xMTe5aB.png

Magmatic Wendy's flower could just be a regular flower but as time goes by it appears to start smoldering until it is releasing little embers when its ready or it could start off as a small golden ornament with ash inside of it in which Abigail's flower will bloom out of kind of the pheonix reborn kind of thing going on.

Archived