Please! make Zombie Spores as an infection disease that has the same effect on zombie horror movies XD. I want Duplicants have an anger management where they are going to get angry to another Duplicants and fight them. In this event Duplicants stress will go higher and we are force to put them in a control room to a psychiatrist job. I would love to have a Hostile mobs in the game that would be very powerful but can also be tamed. Aliens please make aliens as well haha

Here are some of my ''weird'' ideas.

Diseases for critters.

For example ''hatch-fluenca'' 

Hatches stop producing coal, and produce slime instead, fatal after 10 cycles if untreated. Allows for some crazy slime cooking to dirt builds. Needs to be treatable. So you can get them sick again.:wilson_wink:

Next.

A ''giant'' magnify glass

Use it on the surface to use light to heat up stuff...the exact mechanics are for marketing department to find out. #rc-glow

Next.

Soft ice machine.

No nutritional value but who cares, it's in rainbow colour. #squattypotty

It works like the espresso machine, i.e.+1 morale. Needs ice and power.

Next. 

Plates/dishes, dishwasher and a Spork.

Dishes and ''cutlery'' for extra morale because no-one likes eating bare hands off the table. Except taco Tuesdays, pizza, chicken/buffalo wings, the hemsworth-family and a few more 

Dishwashers which use water and power to clean the plates and sporks

The rest have slipped my mind.

Cheers all, keep up the great work @devs in case you read this!

On 4/12/2019 at 5:44 AM, Wealthy King said:

I want Duplicants have an anger management where they are going to get angry to another Duplicants and fight them. In this event Duplicants stress will go higher and we are force to put them in a control room to a psychiatrist job. 

Great idea,but I would imagine that maybe the zombie spores would make infected duplicants randomly destroy buildings as well, since they are called "zombie Spores".

On 4/18/2019 at 12:54 PM, kurzaen said:

Great idea,but I would imagine that maybe the zombie spores would make infected duplicants randomly destroy buildings as well, since they are called "zombie Spores".

Since we already have a stress response that causes dupes to destroy buildings, I'd rather a zombified dupe attack non-infected dupes.  This would give us a needed source of physical injuries, giving us a bit more mileage out of the new triage cot.

4 hours ago, goboking said:

Since we already have a stress response that causes dupes to destroy buildings, I'd rather a zombified dupe attack non-infected dupes.  This would give us a needed source of physical injuries, giving us a bit more mileage out of the new triage cot.

That could work! and in order for the dupe to receive medical care, they could be wrangled or something! 

On 4/23/2019 at 3:50 PM, kurzaen said:

That could work! and in order for the dupe to receive medical care, they could be wrangled or something! 

Unwrangled zombie dupes can bite other dupes and might infect them (not if the dupe has animals skill, then they can only fight them when he tries to wrangle the other zombie)

Really this has to come sometime now we have zombie spores.

It should be treated like nirmal illness just longer recovery time ( like 20 cycles) and during that time dupe would not respnd to any action and will not be able to use any equipment basically taking dupe out of actipn for some time. That would be fun. And no cure

Archived