Lemme ask you a question how many times have your base been smashed by a giant, not all but always something.
why not have an animation that commences the start of the fight, like seeing Deerclops claw out of the ocean.
or bearger giving a big yawn, just something so we know where bosses are and not waste time looking for them while they are destroying everything.
something similar to the fuel weaver death animation.

12 minutes ago, CrimXane said:

Lemme ask you a question how many times have your base been smashed by a giant, not all but always something.
why not have an animation that commences the start of the fight, like seeing Deerclops claw out of the ocean.
or bearger giving a big yawn, just something so we know where bosses are and not waste time looking for them while they are destroying everything.
something similar to the fuel weaver death animation.

Seeing the Deerclops do a huge battlecry before attacking while clawing out from the ocean, is not a good idea because then it'd cost money to replace my underwear.

I want this please make it a thing

Wouldn't make much sense for the Deerclops to climb out of the ocean, but I think I kinda know what you mean. Maybe instead of its signature roar, when it aggro's it could have a special war cry when first seeing the player after spawning.

44 minutes ago, CrimsonEclipse0 said:

The animation still needs to ******* play somewhere, so you still have to find them. Great logic

C'mon there's no need to be rude, if you want to point out holes keep criticism constructive. 

Iirc Deerclops spawns at night (atleast in the first year) so unless you’re hugging the ocean you probably wouldn’t see it anyway without moggles. I think some unique war cries would be better then entire new animations.

On 4/11/2019 at 5:35 PM, Catteflyterpill said:

Wouldn't make much sense for the Deerclops to climb out of the ocean, but I think I kinda know what you mean. Maybe instead of its signature roar, when it aggro's it could have a special war cry when first seeing the player after spawning.

C'mon there's no need to be rude, if you want to point out holes keep criticism constructive. 

You think I was being rude, I took so much **** from this guy I had to hide the ******* thread I made because I was tired of his ********

1 minute ago, CrimsonEclipse0 said:

You think I was being rude, I took so much **** from this guy I had to hide the ******* thread I made because I was tired of his ********

Buddy, that post was 8 days ago.

Archived