Is an exclusive Hamlet DLC book coming for Wicker?

1 hour ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

there is a unused book

since it has a shield on top maybe its like on tentacles?  but with pig guards

I already discussed this... 

Security contracts cost 10 oincs. It makes no sense to me to give her something so cheap u can do on day 1. Same goes for the bird whistle. 

Wicker's books are about magic and magical creatures, that idea of pig guards imo wouldn't make much sense and it wouldn't fit her character.

Her special books for each DLC have the potential to damage her... (On Tentacles and the Joy of Vulcanology) ... Cuz magic and nature is dangerous.. So... Some pig guards defending her wouldn't make much sense either. If she could spawn Hanging Vines... That would be much more on brand but kinda predictable? 

TL:DR - high tier magic stuff + dangerous to her. 

11 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

I already discussed this... 

Security contracts cost 10 oincs. It makes no sense to me to give her something so cheap u can do on day 1. Same goes for the bird whistle. 

Wicker's books are about magic and magical creatures, that idea of pig guards imo wouldn't make much sense and it wouldn't fit her character.

Her special books for each DLC have the potential to damage her... (On Tentacles and the Joy of Vulcanology) ... Cuz magic and nature is dangerous.. So... Some pig guards defending her wouldn't make much sense either. If she could spawn Hanging Vines... That would be much more on brand but kinda predictable? 

TL:DR - high tier magic stuff + dangerous to her. 

The Shield icon does give some idea to something like "Fortification"..

lets say 3 to 4 Guard towers pop up around her instead of just Guards, they aren't allied to her so they can attack her if you do something illegal.

Just now, MWY said:

The Shield icon does give some idea to something like "Fortification"..

lets say 3 to 4 Guard towers pop up around her instead of just Guards, they aren't allied to her so they can attack her if you do something illegal.

That is not a good concept imo... The placement would be kinda hard... weird possibly..

Sorry but I'm not that convinced.. And guards aren't naturally aggressive to her... So... 

2 minutes ago, FreyaMaluk said:

That is not a good concept imo... The placement would be kinda hard... weird possibly..

Sorry but I'm not that convinced.. And guards aren't naturally aggressive to her... So... 

Yeah I know, Tentacles also have similar emplacement like structures, only they cover very small place so that can easily pop up anywhere.

and something "Magical" needs to be involved as you said before, since nearly all her books are related to magic in someway.

(tho Horticulture, Birds and Tentacle books seems the least magical) 

44 minutes ago, MWY said:

(tho Horticulture, Birds and Tentacle books seems the least magical) 

Horticulture, Birds and Sleepy are her base books... 

On Tentacles is RoG exclusive... 

And how are tentacles not magic? It's as Cthulu as it gets lol. And I said "magical creatures"... As in creatures inbued with magic.. 

2 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Horticulture, Birds and Sleepy are her base books... 

On Tentacles is RoG exclusive... 

And how are tentacles not magic? It's as Cthulu as it gets lol. And I said "magical creatures"... As in creatures inbued with magic.. 

I meant by magical tab/item means ;)

It's kind of funny but in real life there really is no book about tentacles.

But you can find entire libraries dedicated to Cthulhu.

Archived