Do blueprints have to be purchased to take effect?

19 hours ago, S19TealPenguin said:

If I brought an RoG exclusive blueprint (say Walking Cane blueprint from a tumbleweed) to Hamlet and then used it, would I be able to use that recipe?

Yes because the recipe's were added But theres no way to prototype it other then blueprint. As long as you get the corresponding blueprint, you can craft it

(Prototyping in rog/sw works too)

13 minutes ago, Sunset Skye said:

Scaled furnace is not in DS. You're thinking of the scaled chest blueprint.

No, I'm not referring to the chest; I'm talking about the furnace.  But, thinking about it, maybe the furnace is only in DS Together and not DS. Dang. 

5 hours ago, DaddyWarbucks said:

No, I'm not referring to the chest; I'm talking about the furnace.  But, thinking about it, maybe the furnace is only in DS Together and not DS. Dang. 

Maybe you can add a mod to make a furnace in DS.

On 3/22/2019 at 9:01 PM, bizziboi said:

This is actually not working as intended at the moment - a blueprint you bring from ROG should carry over and it currently indeed doesn't.

Some changes are incoming to address that.

Is this to imply that ALL blueprints brought to another DLC will make that item craftable there, or to imply that it is only the case with blueprints brought to Hamlet for Tinker Shop-specific items?

20 hours ago, bizziboi said:

I believe the former.

If that is the case, then it seems like complete merged crafting would be possible if the blueprints for every item were to be obtained. Should there not then be an easier way to obtain blueprints? Maybe a blueprint tab could be implemented. The blueprints for items would require one papyrus, plus one of every other component. For example, an obsidian fire pit blueprint would need one papyrus, one log and one obsidian to craft. As it currently stands, it is way too hard to find blueprints for this feature to be useful.

Archived