Winona is great

So for all of you that complain that she is bad you need to stop and appreciate what klei is doing for us and stop crying.

The new eletricity thing is amazing and a great concept.

The hunger thing is fine,its balanced and u literaly need to eat 1 meatball to have full hunger so stop complaning about that.

Catapult is not owerpowerd cuz u need a lot of resurses if u whant to set up a boss arena to kill it with catapult,same like gunpowder....

and generators are powerd up really eassy so the drain power is balanced 

Only thing that needs to be fixed is that u can turn generators on and off.

9 hours ago, WariorOfDeath said:

That is the only thing I say no.

It is a second drawback which if you actually think about makes sense.

When you don't have something to make something that would stop the energy flow ( REFINED ores ) you just gonna either hammer the g.e.m.erator down ( and one less gem ) or slowly look at you and your sins of wasting extra energy because you could have thought that maybe not adding 69 gems to gemerators to fuel 15 catapults ain't gonna kill you but actually let you control the power flow more.

9 hours ago, WariorOfDeath said:

So for all of you that complain that she is bad you need to stop and appreciate what klei is doing for us and stop crying.

The new eletricity thing is amazing and a great concept.

The hunger thing is fine,its balanced and u literaly need to eat 1 meatball to have full hunger so stop complaning about that.

Catapult is not owerpowerd cuz u need a lot of resurses if u whant to set up a boss arena to kill it with catapult,same like gunpowder....

and generators are powerd up really eassy so the drain power is balanced 

i can almost gerentee u a troll

nvm u 100% troll

the problem with her is the fact that there is no point in maining her she just plops down her turret then despawns with the moon idol their isn't a point to her character just her turrets

the hunger gives her two options ether waste annoying amounts of time crafting or waste mass amounts of food both options horrible

1 hour ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

i can almost gerentee u a troll

nvm u 100% troll

the problem with her is the fact that there is no point in maining her she just plops down her turret then despawns with the moon idol their isn't a point to her character just her turrets

the hunger gives her two options ether waste annoying amounts of time crafting or waste mass amounts of food both options horrible

I think that instead of Winona in the selection of the characters you should put the image of one of his catapults. Winona itself is terribly boring. :'D

Faster crafting really means nothing because of the set back that is comes with taking more time to not only get and eat food, but also gathering ingredients for it. As some have mentioned before, this also gives less incentive to craft anything really. There is not much room you can take advantage of faster crafting. It would really be better if her hunger would just drain 50% faster, if not 100% faster, while having something like 200 hunger. Then you could craft a whole bunch faster with full stomach basically indefinitely and it would be a useful perk.

JohnWatson if this is you trolling I applaud, but not really.

i had an idea last night before I slept on Winos balance and general enjoyment

cons

20-100% added hunger loss

Speedcraft only works when above like half leaving you to keep your stats up removing the previous micro managing with her stupid hunger before

catipults don't naturally attack (i will explain this in pros)

possible weaker melee hits or added damage taken to make her more of a support gunner while you have a team member distract

Pros

catapults fire at an excelled rate but only if she "rides" it like a beefalo being stagnant but clicking the ground will launch the catapult this would give her a reason to exist outside her catapults because she is needed for them to work this will also make her more fun being a dps machine

her previous buffs will still effect her as the tape and night resilience

this would both give her more a reason to live and makes when she is living less bad

Archived