Foliage as a filler

With the new recipe of Smoke Ham in Hamlet made foliage as a filler. Foliage is a resource that is very easy to get as there are abundant in caves cleft and especially in RoG cave. It's a great alternative for an easy recipe. 

Recipe look like another inferior pierogi immitator (we had bone soup before). Klei not doing well balancing pot recipes. For cooking best options pierogi, dragonpie, bacon and egg, bananapop/melonsickle (taffy if you live in rog/vanilla, taffy/balanapop if in sw), surf & turf (must camp near fishermerm in sw) and buy food best pumpkin cookie, waffle/pierogi, honey nugget and may be turkey dinner (only buy others when these not available and never monster meat unless specific character). All other food either very situational or not as good option to cook. Would be good if they balance out recipes better.

4 hours ago, SpoonyBardIV said:

But is it renewable? If I remember correctly, once you pick it all, you can't get any more...

I have a mod that spawn ferns in the swamp when it rains. I think something like this should be added, whenever it rains in the caves new ferns grow.

Archived