Character Portrait Name Generator

Hey so me and my friends got really into don't starve together character modding and wanted something to help us quickly generate the portrait names so I threw together this website real quick and I think some other people MAY find it helpful.

@Staff Please let me know if I'm in violation of any copyrights or anything by creating this page and i'll remove it. Just want to help out the community without disrespecting the game.

About the generator:

- You type in a name and it will auto generate a gold and gray name shrinking it accordingly if needed. Then simply click the download button to save the PNG file.

The Generator: Don't Starve Together Portrait Name Generator

If your character's portrait name isn't working read the thread at this link --> Character Select Screen Does Not Display Name

Possible future features:

- I'm thinking about adding options to allow squishing the text closer together and also shaking the characters up n down to get a more natural DST look. Let me know if this is something you'd be interested in and I can try to fast track working on it.

- Also let me know what you think if you have any ideas/feedback.

Hope you enjoy! Thanks!!

Edited by LethalBunny
The website was moved and it seems the redirect wasn't working for some people so i've updated the link to go directly to the new location.
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4
  • Big Ups 3

This is amazing!! This should be a program that one can download! Please make this a downloadable program! As feedback, the background and "golden colour" doesnt look as like offical "names" from Klei. Maybe change that to look more like offical colours and "style"?

Also THIS:"

- I'm thinking about adding options to allow squishing the text closer together and also shaking the characters up n down to get a more natural DST look. Let me know if this is something you'd be interested in and I can try to fast track working on it."

PS: If I use numbers as extra padding the last letters disappear or get cut off. It works with space however they are too far apart. Numbers are better but its glitched.

Edited by NamelessName